All UK employers must automatically enrol their staff into a workplace pension, provided that they meet certain criteria. Pension Auto-enrolment is not voluntary, every employer must comply.
To comply with the new regulations, employers have legal responsibilities and duties which must be carried out (there are penalties for non-compliance)
We can provide guidance and advice to help you:
- Understand your duties and responsibilities
- Establish a timetable to set up your company’s scheme
- Select the pension scheme that it right for you and your business
- Communicate this change to your staff
- Establish your scheme
- Fulfil your ongoing obligations and maintain the scheme going forward
If you haven’t done so already, you need to start looking at Pension Auto-Enrolment NOW, even if you do not have to set up a scheme for some time. The process should start AT LEAST 12 months prior to the scheme going live.
Even if you have a pension scheme in place already, it needs to be checked to make sure that it complies with Pension Auto-enrolment legislation.
Contact us today for a free no obligation quote
If you would like further information or would like to request a free quote, simply submit your query using our online Contact Form.
If you would like to talk to a member of our team call: 01733 367230.